- Testing listening, speaking, reading and writing in an academic context.
- Entry requirement for Irish, British and Australian universities.
- Learn skills you need for university study:
- Handling text, understanding lectures and seminars, and taking part in academic discussion. During these lessons students receive plenty of practice and guidance to ensure that they attain their target score. In addition, they will receive guidance in finding a university course, and help in making their application.
Course Available: Continuous
- 15 week programme/15 hours per week
- 10 week programme /15 hours per week
- 5 week programme/15 hours per week
Season Description: All Year Round
Add-on: Examination Course Book & Materials €60
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 24, 2015