Our Cambridge Exam – FCE (First Certificate in English)* course has been designed to help you prepare for this globally recognised examination. The examination tests reading, writing, use of English, listening and speaking so is very comprehensive. An FCE exam uses real-life situations that are especially designed to help you communicate more effectively and learn the language skills you need to take the next step to success and the certificate is accepted by thousands of employers, universities and government departments around the world.
The course is available for intermediate B1 and upper-intermediate B2 levels. We know that you have different needs and learning pace. For that reason, you can decide the length of your course and how many hours a week you wish to study.
Our qualified team of teachers have been preparing students for Cambridge exams for many years. They will not only teach you more English but guide you through the techniques you need to pass this examination. They will also ensure you take many practice exams based on real Cambridge exams from previous years.
*Please, note that official exam fees are not included in the course price.
- Passing a Cambridge University examination certificate is an ideal way to demonstrate to the world your all-round skill in English
- Complete preparation for your Cambridge FCE exam
- Weekly progress tests
- Independent learning plans
- Individual tutorials each month
- You can choose how many hours per week you wish to study – 15, 20, 25 or 30
- You can choose how many weeks you wish to study – 4, 6, 10 or 12
- Courses are timed to coincide with Cambridge University exam dates
- Class size is maximum 12 students, 15 in London
- Suitable for students aged 18+
- If you prefer a more personalised option, you can upgrade to Premium in our schools ELC Edinburgh and Hampstead School of English and enjoy smaller class sizes
- Premium option includes maximum 6 students per class in Edinburgh and 8 students in London
Benefits for you
- An international mix of students
- A welcome pack & induction
- Experience British life and use your new skills in real life situations
- Online resources, available from the moment you book
- Three teacher-led social activities per week - depending on which school you attend
- Busy social programme of activities and sightseeing
- Free access to our school libraries, multimedia centres and common-room facilities, as well as Wi-Fi throughout
- All course books for use in class (books are available to purchase) - depending on which school you attend
- ELC Experience English certificate at the end of your course
- Comprehensive insurance
This school offers programs in: