- Free Registration
- Maximum of 5 students per class
- Course materials (preliminary assessment test, photocopies)
- Free WiFi access
- Information pack / student identity card
- Final certificate of achievement
- Lessons held from 09:00 to 10:30 and 11:00 to 12:30
- Intensive Lessons are held from 13:00 to 14:30 or 15:00 to 16:30
Business English Course outline
Our Business English Course is ideal for executives, professionals and entrepreneurs as well as university students aiming to immerse themselves into the world of business.
A mini-group course with a maximum of 5 students, Business classes are structured to help students improve their Business English in a variety of modern everyday business situations.
Topics covered in the Business English Course include; Business Terminology & Expressions, Developing Telephone Skills, Giving a Business Presentation, Formal & Informal Writing, Reading and Analysing Business Texts, Negotiating and Participating in Meetings.
Business English Courses at Alpha School of English are specifically designed and tailored to suit students' business needs today. With a maximum of just 5 students per class,
our Business English Courses additionally provide an intimate and engaging business environment where specific student needs can be addressed. Students will have additional opportunities to practise their English throughout their stay in Malta with other students they have met in our small international classes.
Students with a limited amount of available time are advised to take a Business English Intensive Course. This course provides students with additional Business English One-to-One lessons in the afternoons in which students are given the undivided attention and expertise of their own individual teachers. During these lessons Business English students can also specify the particular course content they would like to cover.
Business English Course Levels: Pre-intermediate to Advanced.
Business English Course Objectives
- Develop students' ability to discuss and debate effectively in English.
- Increase students' comprehension of business texts.
- Provide a practical course directly relevant to the skills required in the business world.
- Improve Business English oral communication skills in an international context and multicultural environment.
- Develop Business English vocabulary with topics ranging from marketing and branding to finance and insurance.
- Provide a strong foundation from which students will have the necessary skills to take an internationally recognised Business English Exam.
- Develop student confidence in producing the appropriate form of English for particular situations such as negotiating, participating in meetings or giving a presentation.
- Develop students' effective communication in social business contexts such as interviewing prospective candidates, making social and business arrangements, telephoning and engaging in small talk.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 26, 2015