A 13-credit online certificate is offered for those without an undergraduate degree in business. Courses in the certificate program can be applied towards the MBA program course prerequisites.To fulfill the requirements of the Certificate Program, you must complete 13 graduate credits.
- ACCT 703 Financial Accounting (2 cr)
- ACCT 704 Managerial Accounting (1 cr)
- MKTG 730 Marketing Analysis Foundation (2 cr)
- MGMT 740Foundations of Organizational Behavior (2 cr)
In addition, 6 credits from the following are required:
- ECON 703Foundations of Microeconomics (1 cr)
- ECON 704Foundations of Macroeconomics (1 cr)
- FIN 720Fundamentals of Managerial Finance (2 cr; prerequisite: ACCT 703)
- IS 740 Management Information Systems in Business (2 cr)
- MGMT 741 Production and Operations Management (2 cr; prerequisite: BSAD 702)
- BSAD 702 Statistics Foundation (2 cr)
Upon Completion of the 13 credits, you will receive a frameable certificate. Receipt of the certificate will also be recorded on an official transcript which you can be obtain through UW-Eau Claire, managing partner for the UW MBA Consortium.