The Business Administration Management program trains learners for entry positions in business management or for operation of their own independent businesses. The opportunity to acquire a broad knowledge of business skills will prepare the graduates for advancement to an increased level of management responsibilities in many types of organizations.
The aim of this program is to provide students with a combination of computer and office administration skills as well as provide a practical foundation in office procedures, communications and marketing. The skills taught in this program will prepare the student to enter the employment market upon graduation with the necessary aptitude and hands on experience to succeed in a business environment.
· Office Administrator
· Office Coordinator
· Administrative Assistant
· Office Assistant
· Accounting/Bookkeeping Assistant
· Office Manager
· Inventory Controller
· Customer Service Representative
· Marketing Assistant
· Business Owner
Students must meet ONE of the following criteria:
· Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, with 50% or better in Grade 12 English and a Grade 12 Mathematics, or non-Alberta equivalent;
· Successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.) with a standard score of 450 or better in English and Mathematics.
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
· Out of school for two years;
· Be at least 18 years of age prior to admission;
· Applicants must successfully pass the Reeves College Admissions Test;
· Thirty-three credits towards an Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, with 50% or better in Grade 10 English and in Grade 10 Mathematics, or non-Alberta equivalent.
Saskatchewan Mature Admission
· Students must have at least 8 credits towards a
high school diploma with a 50% or better in Grade
10 Math and Grade 10 English.
Certification Received - Diploma in Business Administration Management