In today’s competitive business world, individuals need to possess up-to-date computer, customer service, marketing, and management skills. Our Business Administration / E-Commerce Management Diploma Program equips students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of business administrators working in the current job market.
The aim of this program is to provide students with a combination of computer and office administration skills and a practical foundation in office procedures, communications, marketing and e-commerce. Students are equipped to enter the employment market upon graduation after a practicum that gives
them on-the-job experience.
Upon graduation, students are prepared to begin a career as an office administrator, administrative assistant, Accounting/ bookkeeping assistant, and inventory controller, customer service representative, marketing assistant, internet/e-commerce marketing assistant or business owner. After gaining some experience in the field, graduates will be qualified for
positions as office manager, marketing manager and e-commerce manager/consultant.
Students must meet ONE of the following criteria:
· Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, with 50% or better in Grade 12 English and a Grade 12 Mathematics, or non-Alberta equivalent;
· Successful completion of the General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.) with a standard score of 450 or better in English and Mathematics.
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
· Out of school for two years;
· Be at least 18 years of age prior to admission;
· Applicants must successfully pass the Reeves College Admissions Test;
· Thirty-three credits towards an Alberta high school diploma, verified by transcript, with 50% or better in Grade 10 English and in Grade 10 Mathematics, or non-Alberta equivalent.
Saskatchewan Mature Admission
· Students must have at least 8 credits towards a high school diploma with a 50% or better in Grade 10 Math and Grade 10 English.
Certification Received - Business Administration/E-Commerce