- CitySmart Hotel Management
- Certification 4 – Hospitality Management
- Certification 4 from Edexcel
- Introduction letter from interned hotels / restaurants
- You must be at least 18 Years old at the time of enrollment and have passed your high school Graduate Certificate.
- Received certification 3 – Introduction to Hospitality Management
- English Language Requirements
- All classes are conducted in English.
- If English is not your first language you will be asked to provide evidence of your English language ability.
- The level required for this course is IELTS 4.5 or equivalent.
Duration of study:
The full-time program can be completed in 26 weeks, which includes your internship placement.
The 26 weeks is comprised of 12 weeks of full-time study, followed by a 1 week break. You will then complete a 12 week full-time internship, followed by a 1 week break.
CHM’s internationally recognised Hospitality Management Certificate 4 builds on the skills and knowledge gained during Certificate 3. Combining academic study with practical training, the program will enable you to develop the leadership, operational and administration skills required for a junior management position.
Certificate 4 focuses on a small number of study modules, including Marketing in Hospitality, Hospitality Operations Management, Rooms Division Management, Food and Beverage Operations, Rooms Division Management and Finance in Hospitality.
The course itself has been designed to offer you hands-on exposure to the industry and explore contemporary issues facing the industry today. Professionally experienced guest lecturers will provide an inside-look as to how the industry operates.
The program is recognised as a Higher National Certificate (HNC) in the Edexcel qualification framework, and is equivalent to the first year of a Bachelor’s degree. On completion of this program we recommend that you progress to Advanced Hospitality Management Certificate 5, however, if you wish to go straight into employment you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to embark on a successful career in a range of hospitality sectors.
- HM10 - Work Based Experience Part 2
- HM08 - Marketing in Hospitality
- HM12 - Hospitality Operations Management
- HM05 - Food and Beverage Operations
- HM06 - Rooms Division Management
- HM02 - Finance in Hospitality
- Program Break - 1 week
- Industry internship - 12 weeks fulltime
- Program Break - 1 week
On completion of this program you may decide to progress to CHM Certificate 5 in Advanced Hospitality Management. Alternatively you’ll be well qualified for a management or supervisory position in any sector of the hospitality industry. The rapid growth of the leisure, travel and tourism industries over the past decade has made a significant contribution to national and global economies.
This, in turn, has created a demand for knowledgeable, well- educated and innovative managers both here in Vietnam and across the globe. CHM graduates are sought after by employers, and you could enjoy a successful management career in a luxury hotel, resort, casino, cruise ship, restaurant and many other positions in the travel and tourism industry.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 16, 2015