- CitySmart Hotel Management
- Certification 3 - Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Introduction letter from interned hotels / restaurants
- You must be at least 18 Years old at the time of enrollment, and have passed your high school Graduate Certificate.
- Some applicants may be required to complete a placement test and Interview
- English Language Requirements
- All classes are conducted in English.
- If English is not your first language you will be asked to provide evidence of your English language ability.
- The level required for this course is IELTS 4.0 or equivalent.
Duration of study:
The full-time program can be completed in 26 weeks, which includes your internship placement.
The 26 weeks comprises of 12 weeks full-time study, followed by a 1 week break. You will then complete a 12 weeks full-time internship, followed by a 1 week break
This fast track program has a strong vocational focus and will provide a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required to be a successful hospitality manager. You’ll discover your management potential and boost your employment prospects in this rapidly expanding industry.
Certificate 3 covers a wide range of topics including Customer Service, English for Tourism & Hospitality, Personal Development Etiquette, Hospitality Management Orientation, and Kitchen Organisation.
The course itself has been designed to offer you hands-on exposure to current industry practices. Industry guest lecturers and study trips to some of Hanoi’s most famous hotels will provide further insight as to how this industry operates.
If you are willing to work hard, have a passion for service and would like to fast track your way to a career in management, this is the perfect program for you.
- HE50 - English for Tourism and Hospitality
- HE61 - Professional English
- CH01 - Hospitality Management Orientation
- CH02 - Personal Development, Etiquette & Grooming
- CH03 - Food Safety, Health & Hygiene
- CH04 - Food & Beverage Organization
- CH05 - Kitchen Organization
- CH06 - Rooms Division Organization
- HM01 - The Contemporary Hospitality Industry
- HM02 - Customer Service
- HM10 - Work-Based Experience Part #1
- Program Break – 1 Week
- Industry Internship – 12 Weeks Fulltime
- Programme Break – 1 Week
On completion of Certificate 3, CHM recommend that you progress to Hospitality Management Certificate 4. If you’d prefer to move into employment, you should find that your new skills are aligned to a variety of entry- level roles within the tourism and hospitality industry to start your management career.
The hospitality industry is one of the most exciting and vibrant sectors for a new graduate to work within. The demand for supervisory staff in the hospitality industry is extremely high, and this program will open up a wide range of career opportunities both in Vietnam and abroad. Our graduates are in high demand by employers, and you could enjoy a rewarding career in a luxury hotel, resort, casino, cruise ship, restaurant and many other positions in the travel and tourism industry.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 12, 2016