Online Business Administration Degree (Associate Degree)
The purpose of the Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration is to prepare students for entry-level positions in business, industry and non-profit organizations. The program is designed for students who seek to acquire a complete framework in basic business concepts and skills in order to contribute and create solutions for contemporary business problems. Upon successful completion of general education and specific program courses, students will acquire the knowledge and skills to apply management, marketing and accounting concepts to improve operational performance and aid in decision making skills. Students will be prepared to pursue a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will have acquired the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Develop analytical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills applicable to real-world problems
- Demonstrate a foundation of business knowledge and technical skills that supports and facilitates lifelong professional development
- Use critical thinking, creative and logical analysis, strategies and techniques to solve complex business problems
- Implement and apply current technical solutions to business activities, systems and processes
- Apply sound management principles to the functions of planning, organizing, coordinating and decision making to business operations
- Enter ALU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree program without further academic preparation.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 25, 2016