The PTI Computer Aided Design Program is designed to provide the skills and flexibility necessary to become a skilled CAD operator with potential for success.
It offers the coursework and software utilized in today's constantly changing market. PTI's CAD Program focuses on teaching you to be the strongest possible designer/ drafter by offering a curriculum that helps you enter the workplace capable of meeting the challenges and advances of the profession.
- PTI offers concentrations in Architectural or Mechanical Drafting which gives you the option of two very marketable career directions.
- Our curriculum is a balance between hands-on education and theory providing you with the skills employers demand.
- PTI teaches not just skills but the ability to know the impact of what you are drafting or designing
- At PTI's CAD program you will learn many important software applications that employers are looking for. You will learn drafting software such as AutoCAD and MicroStation as well as the leading design software most used in industry.
- We teach Architectural design software such as Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure and In-Roads.
- PTI CAD students find positions in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry working with Process Piping, Electrical and Power Distribution, and Civil/Surveying & Mapping.
The PTI program in Architectural Drafting is designed to help you prepare for a career as a versatile architectural designer.
You will learn the key standards of the architectural design industry and use the state–of–the–industry architectural design software reinforced by our internship program.
The PTI Program in Mechanical Drafting is designed to prepare you with the skills industry demands.
You will learn key industry standards and important mechanical design software plus get hands–on training strengthened by our internship program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 1, 2016