The Computer Programming degree at PTI introduces students to the language of today's programming world with instruction in C++.net, C#.net, VisualBasic.net, Java, HTML, DHTML, PostGreSQL and more as requested by employers.
What distinguishes PTI's program from others are certifications students can earn through web-based programs under the instruction of certified PTI instructors. Learning is challenging but fun, incorporating classes in gaming to teach programming skills. It is project-based and progressive, including a class in programming for mobile apps.
- Demonstration presentations replace lectures and a state-of-the-industry lab becomes your classroom to develop hands-on skills before your internship.
- Team-based projects provide experiential learning in workplace skills such as communications, planning and delegating, and project management.
- Three game development courses introduce programming principles underlying interactivity, animation and sound in 2D and 3D video environments.
- A capstone group project highlights your understanding of concepts, techniques
- and skills through the development of an enterprise application.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 7, 2015