AgilePM™ Passport is the leading accredited eLearning for Agile Project Management. It aim's to provide you with a straightforward (self-paced) route to becoming an AgilePM™ certified registered practitioner. This e-Learning package is available as web based online access. There are no pre-requisites for this product, although experience in a project environment would be beneficial.
Why AgilePM™ Passport self-study?
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different self-study options, including a blended-learning package combining self-study with a classroom based revision day.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People who study using SPOCE's Passport products achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- Passport achieves higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
- Browser-based online software gives you the freedom to access it 24x7 from any location in the world, using a variety of devices
What does the e-Learning contain?
Agile Passport contains learning modules for both Foundation & Practitioner study, so there is no need to purchase additional learning software for progressing to Practitioner. Please note that when studying for the Practitioner exams, a copy of the AgilePM Handbook is required. This is included with all practitioner packages offered with exams.
- 10 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Innovative videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the AgilePM™ Handbook/Manual
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the AgilePM™ syllabus
- AgilePM™ Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback.Online support forums and chat (online)
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility
To complete the Foundation level, around 20 hours should be committed to the learning. Practitioner level requires approximately 35-40 hours of self-study. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning, reference to the AgilePM Handbook and other documentation, and completion of the Practical Tasks. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 4 weeks to 12 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use AgilePM™ Passport for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the APMG syllabus. The e-Learning, Foundation and Practitioner Exams are valid for 12 months from the date of the initial purchase.
If you find that time passes by more quickly than you thought, then you can extend the license and exam time as follows:
- 7-day License Extension - £49 + VAT
- 3-month License Extension - £99 + VAT
- 12-month License Extension - £149 + VAT
Last updated May 28, 2015