Advanced Management Program for Public Corporations
SNU Business School believes that public sectors executive management capabilities and leadership skills should improve in order to enhance public sector’s environment adaptation and management efficiency, thus established “Advanced Management Program for Public Corporations”.
This program supports public sector executives in obtaining future-focused perspectives and capabilities to respond effectively to changes in environment through contemporary education method and both systematic and diverse education program. This program also helps them learn the more and more complicated public sector management theories and strategies as well as acquire various capabilities such as leadership.
· Improvement of management capabilities of public sectors
· High-level lectures and various education methods
· Academic-industrial cooperation
· Presentation of program completion
· Alumni group
· Graduate School of Business research facilities, library, data usage
· Counseling of management issues from professors
· Regular publication delivery
· Business Administration Basic Courses (Understanding Business Administration, Understanding Economics, Understanding Statistics, Organizational Behavior, Leaders’ Perspective and Thinking System)
· Business Administration Major Courses (Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Production Management, Marketing Management, Introduction to Financial Accounting, International Management)
· Business Administration Application Course
· Computer/Language Course
· General Education Course
· Total, Evaluation Course
· Special Activity
Higher position than the head department of a government investment institution.