Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design
This course will enable you to develop the skills and knowledge you need to produce and communicate creative graphic design images for reproduction in print and digital media.
You will create and execute design concepts and present finished artwork using a combination of traditional studio media and new technologies. You will work in your chosen area
of specialisation, such as packaging,corporate design, advertising, illustration, or web design and digital visual media.
Students must complete a total number of 15 units which comprise of8 core units plus7 elective units. Electives are determined by the Institute you are enrolled at. Core units are :
- Establish, negotiate and refine a design brief
- Manage design realisation
- Manage intellectual property to protect and grow business
- Manage projects
- Engage in the business of graphic design
- Originate graphic designs for complex briefs
- Extend typographic design expertise
- Establish and maintain safe professional practice
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 25, 2016