Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design
This course will provide you with a range of skills that will increase your opportunity to pursue a career in civil design offices. You will acquire skills in civil detail drafting and design of concrete, steel or timber structures, roads and pavements.
You will also learn about risk management of a project and establish a quality system. In addition you will also acquire general workplace skills to enhance your ability to perform in civil design offices.
Students must complete a total number of 12 units which comprise of 5 core units plus 7 elective units. Electives are determined by the Institute you are enrolled at. Core units are :
- Advise on application of safe design principles to control OHS risk
- Direct risk management of a project program
- Ensure team effectiveness
- Manage the civil works design process
- Establish and maintain a quality system
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 25, 2016