Advanced Certificate in Management Consulting and Project Management
Modern organisations are increasingly on the lookout for 'hybrid' managers. Individuals that can combine the skill sets of a management consultant and a project manager will always be a first choice candidate.
A key element of this programme is a focus on the practical application of management consulting and project management tools to resolve issues, generate value, maximise growth and improve business performance for clients and organisations.
- Learn how to engage in the management of consultancy projects and consultancy delivery
- Develop your ability to lead projects, design project scope and estimate budgets, and apply appropriate risk management techniques
- Become confident in scheduling project networks, estimating duration and critical paths, and preventing project crashes/project creep
- Acquire the skills to effectively closeout projects and terminate them when necessary
- 3 years minimum of relevant work experience within the field of study you are pursuing
- While there are no IELTS or English language requirements, please be aware that the course is taught in English
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 5, 2016