Acting for Film (Level 2) is an intensive full-time, four-week course (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm). o Acting for Film – Level 2 has been developed for actors who want to build on the skills they have learned through their experience of film acting, or those who have taken the Level 1 course. One-to-one and group sessions will be supplemented with masterclasses with professional directors, casting directors and producers. Whether students aim to get a place at drama school, find an agent, or enter the industry, they will receive guidance from a professional acting coach and director to help them achieve their goal. The course will culminate in the screening of scenes that will have been created during the 4-week course.
Students will be asked to supply a CV and showreel to demonstrate their acting experience.
- Have absolute confidence in acting for the screen
- Have an understanding of how to use voice and movement effectively
- Gain a clear understanding of key methodologies such as Stanislavski and Meisner
- Have experience of acting for the camera through roles in numerous exercises and short films
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the film industry
- Have clear career goals
Minimum Age: 18 at start of course
Entry Requirements: Students will be asked to supply a CV and showreel to demonstrate their acting experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 21, 2016