This ACCA online course has been carefully constructed to provide you with all the advantages of an on-campus learning experience coupled with the flexibility of 100% online delivery. ACCA is held in esteem by accounting and finance organisations the world over, and equips you with the skills and knowledge required to rise through the ranks in your workplace.
Studying with London School of Business and Finance, you’ll be able to gain access to InterActive's online platform from your PC, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. So no matter where you are in the world, you’ll be able to access your studies 24/7.
In addition, you'll also become part of a rapidly expanding community of industry professionals and peer students worldwide who study with InterActive, allowing you to share ideas and experiences no matter your global location.
Our leading online ACCA course has been expertly tailored to give you all the benefits of an on-campus learning experience combined with the ultimate flexibility of 100% online delivery. The ACCA qualification is held in high regard by leading accountancy firms and financial institutions worldwide. With ACCA as part of your skillset, you’ll have the competencies, the knowledge, and the advantage to get ahead in the game. Studying with London School of Business and Finance, you’ll enjoy unrestricted access to InterActive’s intuitive online platform on any of your internet-ready devices, 24/7.
- No qualifications You first need to complete the final level of the AAT or FIA qualification.
- 2 A-levels and 3 GCSEs in 5 separate subjects, including English and Maths Apply for the ACCA Knowledge modules
- A non-relevant degree or other Apply for the ACCA Knowledge modules
- Relevant degrees Relevant degrees at ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all Fundamentals (the Knowledge and Skills modules) and some Professional modules. We recommend that you enquire/apply for exemptions when you register with ACCA as a student.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)/CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) qualified Apply for the ACCA Skills module (with exemptions from the Knowledge modules).
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
£130-650 per paper and there are 14 papers in total
Last updated August 12, 2016